VITAL PARACHUTE > SPORTS > PARAWING
Parawing is a high-performance parachuting and gliding based on the Rogallo wing.
The parawing parachute, designed for maximum lift as opposed to maximum drag, was primarily used in sport parachuting during the 1970's.
- Standard: Canopy assembly and inner container
- Optional: PRW outer container, Outer container with cockpit, Fast packing bag, Maillon rapid link
|Load range [kg]
||50 - 70
||70 - 120
||120 - 150
|Canopy area [㎡ (ft²)]
|Descent rate [m/s (ft/s)]
||3.0 - 4.0 (10.0 - 13.0)
|Inflation time [sec]
||1.5 - 3.0
- Nylon 6,6 high-tenacity yarns 22 dtex
- Rip stop weave
- Reinforced tearing strength
- Water repellent & anti-static finished
- 0 - 5 CFM porosity
|Suspension line material
- Dyneema line, braided
- Breaking strength max. 500-lbs
- H-shape, duplicated, steerable
- Y-shape, single, non-steerable
All products are manufactured in accordance with the quality standards.
If you have a special need for something, please contact us.