VITAL PARACHUTE > RESCUE > SQUARE
The CROSS series is a rescue system for paragliding and parachuting. The canopy is a square shape with slits at the corners which they say makes it more stable and helps it to open quickly and efficiently.
This design offers the optimal combination of;
- Fast opening time
- Low descent rate
- Highest pendulum stability
- Compact size and ultralight weight
The CROSS series is designed only for use in an emergency situation on a para-glider and speed-glider; it is unsuitable for free fall parachuting.
- CROSS; rescue parachute, non-steerable
- Canopy shape: square, pull-down-apex
- Canopy material: nylon 66, high-tenacity 20 denier, rip-stop weave, 0-5 CFM
- Canopy color: yellow or orange
- Suspension line material: Dyneema®, braided, 500 - 600 lbf break
- Riser: single type, 4,500 lbf break
- Descent rate: 5.0 - 5.2 m/s
- Inflation time: 2.0 - 3.0 sec
- Oscillation: 0 - 5º
|Certificate no. (EN/LTF)
|Load range (kg)
||80 - 110
||100 - 135
||170 - 210
|Canopy diameter (m)
|Canopy area (㎡)
|Assembled weight (kg)
|Number of cells/lines
All products are manufactured in accordance with the quality standards.
If you have a special need for something, please contact us.